Like us on Facebook
Beale says Dragons haven't pointed to the exit
Despite speculation Gerard Beale will be cut adrift, he says he has not been told by anyone at the Dragons that they do not intend to fulfil the final year of his three-year deal next year.
Bulldogs chief executive Raelene Castle claims they would have no issue with Ben Barba attempting to extend his career in Sydney after he walked out on the club.
Several new faces could join the Dragons soon with the club close to announcing the signatures of Roosters hooker Heath L’Estrange and Titans utility Beau Henry.
Broncos prop Martin Kennedy is set for a shock return to his former club the Sydney Roosters, after meeting with Rooster
He may be suspended but that hasn’t stopped Issac Luke from leading the haka for New Zealand in their opening match of the Four Nations tournament against Australia.
It didn’t have quite the same end as the recent Junior Kiwis haka but the Samoan “Siva Tau” before the opening match of the Four Nations was still pretty impressive.
The Parramatta Eels are expected to be granted salary cap dispensation to accommodate Jarryd Hayne if he ever wishes to return to the NRL.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on October 25, 2014 | 12 CommentsThe Parramatta Eels are expected to announce they have signed lanky Gold Coast Titans utility Brad Takairangi any day now.
- Posted on October 25, 2014 | 26 CommentsSouth Sydney are already struggling to retain the remainder of their premiership-winning roster, less than three weeks after their NRL grand final triumph.
- Posted on October 25, 2014 | 43 CommentsA change of ownership at Manly is unlikely to prevent Anthony Watmough departing for Parramatta, with contingency plans well advanced in their pursuit of Feleti Mateo.
- Posted on October 24, 2014 | 12 CommentsThe St George Illawarra Dragons have announced the re-signing of Will Matthews to a one-year contract that will see him remain at the club until the end of 2015.
- Posted on October 24, 2014 | 16 CommentsThe St George Illawarra Dragons have announced the signing of New Zealand Warriors NYC centre Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard to a two-year contract.
- Posted on October 24, 2014 | 63 CommentsManly is facing a dramatic shake-up with the position of coach Geoff Toovey under siege as part of sweeping changes expected under the club’s new ownership model.
- Posted on October 24, 2014 | 74 CommentsWith full autonomy, Manly’s controlling owners will sit down with restless fullback Brett Stewart and convince him into finishing his career a one-club player.
- Posted on October 24, 2014 | 27 CommentsThere are reports once again circulating that the New Zealand Warriors could lose Feleti Mateo, with the 30-year-old apparently seeking a release to join a Sydney club.
- Posted on October 24, 2014 | 16 CommentsEnglish rugby union giants Gloucester are set to launch a $1 million raid to try and jag the signature of 120kg South Sydney prop forward George Burgess.
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | 65 CommentsPaul Gallen is facing a hefty fine from the Cronulla Sharks after posting offensive remarks on social media, with the NRL to also launch an investigation into the matter.