Like us on Facebook
Here’s our previews and tips for all the Round 11 matches. Have you done your tips yet? Leave them in the comments below for those who are still deciding.
Here’s our Power Rankings after Round 10 of the 2015 NRL season. Which club has surprised you the most so far this season? And who has been the biggest disappointment?
Parramatta are insistent their salary cap drama will not stand between them acquiring star signings Kieran Foran and Beau Scott next year.
The Newcastle Knights have announced Mickey Paea will join the club next season, after agreeing to a two-year contract commencing in 2016.
St George Illawarra have announced that prop Leeson Ah Mau has agreed to terms on a three-year contract extension that will see him remain at the club until at least the end of 2018.
The Titans and Manly Sea Eagles are not the only parties eagerly awaiting the end of the Daly Cherry-Evans tug of war, with the future of outgoing Canberra Raider Mitch Cornish likely to hinge on his decision.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on May 21, 2015 | 53 CommentsParramatta have been fined $525,000 for breaches totalling $436,000 across the four salary cap bands last year and they will also be deducted four competition points in the 2016 if they do not undertake an independent governance review.
- Posted on May 21, 2015 | 3 CommentsWests Tigers are pleased to announce that exciting youngsters Watson Heleta and Marion Seve have extended their contracts with the club beyond this season.
- Posted on May 21, 2015 | 74 CommentsThe Paramatta Eels are facing a fine of up to $500,000 for salary cap breaches, with the NRL confirming this morning the club has been under investigation for several months.
- Posted on May 21, 2015 | 12 CommentsYoung boom forward John Asiata has today extended his contract with the North Queensland Cowboys until the end of the 2017.
- Posted on May 21, 2015 | 19 CommentsSt George Illawarra have announced that prop Mike Cooper has agreed to terms on a two-year contract extension that will see him remain at the club until at least the end of 2017.
- Posted on May 20, 2015 | 16 CommentsThe Knights plan to fast-track negotiations to keep hooker Chad Redman in his home town after his dream debut against Wests Tigers at Hunter Stadium last Sunday.
- Posted on May 20, 2015 | 21 CommentsHe can’t crack it for the Blues, but Penrith’s fullback sensation Matt Moylan has surged into the Dally M lead equal on 13 points with Wests Tigers prop Aaron Woods.
- Posted on May 20, 2015 | 1 CommentThe future of Queensland Rugby League looks to be in big, strong, safe hands. Check out some of the best hits, tackles, steps and tries from this year's Mal Meninga Cup.
- Posted on May 20, 2015 | 19 CommentsAfter four years in the Super League, former Roosters, Dragons and Bulldogs prop Mickey Paea will make a return to the NRL in 2016.
- Posted on May 20, 2015 | 31 CommentsBroncos prop Mitch Garbutt could leave Brisbane within a month as he weighs up interest from Parramatta and Manly.